A simple, tasty and nutritious meal is always available with a few pantry staples including Cashumel.
This recipe features gluten-free gnocchi and Plant-based Cashumel Bolognese.
Plant-based Cashumel Bolognese is the latest addition to the Cashumel line of sauces. It features Canadian made pea protein pieces, perfectly seasoned to provide a satisfying meal.
Per serving, this product has:
- 8g of protein
- 2 servings of vegetable
- is low in sodium
- has no added sugars
For this meal you will need
- 1 package of Gluten-free gnocchi (we usually use Italissima)
- 1 Jar of Cashumel Plant-based Bolognese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs (we use fresh basil and flatleaf parsley)
- Cook the Gnocchi according to the packaging instructions
- Open 1 the Cashumel and add to a saucepan and heat until bubbly
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the Cashumel, along with 2-3 tablespoons of the gnocchi water, if you would like more sauce.
- Stir together on medium heat until gnocchi is completely coated, about 1 minute.
- Add the herbs, remove from heat and serve.