You can step up your inner chef game by using this sauce to make this simple and delicious dish.
Black Garlic White Truffle Cashumel is smooth, savory and delectable. It has the sweetness and health benefits of the Black Garlic combined with the nutty earthiness of white truffle oil which rounds out the flavour. It is umami in a jar.
To make a dish for 4 you will need:
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped peppers
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 package Gnocchi
- 1 Jar Black garlic White Truffle Cashumeltm
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a teaspoon of salt to the water
- Saute the onions, peppers and mushrooms
- While the vegetables are sauteing, add the gnocchi to the boiling water. Usually they will float in about 3-4 mins. See package for exact timing.
- Open the Jar of Black Garlic White Truffle Cashumel and add it to the vegetables. add water to the emptied jar, about a quarter of the jar, to get the last of the sauce from the jar. Add it to the sauce.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly to prevent sticking and burning.
- Add in the peas and adjust the seasoning – add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the gnocchi floats, strain and into the sauce. If the sauce is too thick you can add a few spoons of the gnocchi water.
- Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy