Oh, the lazy days of summer – gotta love them. Make the most of the wonderful seasonal vegetables that are available now. This dish is so simple, yet so satisfying. Give it a try
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 green zucchini chopped
- 1 cup Fava or Lima Beans (Fresh or canned)
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 ½ cup corn kernels (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup (125ml) cream
- ½ cup Cashumel Original
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ a lemon juiced
- 3 Tbsp parsley, basil, summer savoury – chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Sauté Onion for about 2 mins
- Add Zucchini, beans, and red pepper and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, Cashumel, Lemon juice and water and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Stir often.
- Add the Tomatoes, chopped herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.